mandag den 5. april 2010

Where's EASY?




4 years ago, I was involved with something and someone, who was really really religious.
And I admired that faith, but I hated what my admiration did to who I was. The reason why I'm writing this/opening up, is that everything I had to do with this admiration crashed and burned during easter 4 years ago.

So looking back - I must admit that I'm so happy to be where I am, and content with my admiration for religion.
Because Easter DOES MAKE YOU THINK. It's about self-sacrifice, and believing your actions will benefit other people. It's all about that person standing next to you.
So I thought to myself - fuck that, what can I do, for myself? I do believe that in order to be the best person standing next to other people in life, one have to understand one self, one's actions, intentions - and most importantly how far out one's love can, will and must reach.
I took friday off, and went wandering with Dúné (danish band) on my Ipod, my Moleskine notebook and my camera. Sat on a cafe, and looked at life: parents with their kids, lovers, admirers and enjoyers.
And I truly felt compatible with all of them - and smiled while I thought to myself - being just me is perfectly and fantastically okay.
Happy Easter (a little too late, ooops)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar