søndag den 20. december 2009

A Hollywood-Nerd





As a true celevrity-nerd, and yes, I am proud to say that I read all the gossip every day, it saddens me that yet another celeb has gone to cupcake-heaven (my idea of heaven is a big cupcake). Clueless was one of the all-time greatest girlie-girl movies, and I was in chock when I checked out www.perezhilton.com, to find out that the fab Brittany Murphy is now dead.
So here's a little 'ode' to the some of the FANTASTIC celebs we all lost in 2009:

Patrick Swayze: Thank you for making me dance every time I watch Dirty Dancing, thank you for making me realize that only you know how to make "hungry Eyes"
DJ AM: A true DJ at heart, a dude that lived for the beats, the rhythm and the lyrics - the music, you took to a new level
Michael Jackson: When I was 16, a had a huge discussion whether you or Stevie Wonder defined POP music, and there's no doubt in my mind, that you will always be the King, you brought me so many great memories, and I will continue beating it on the dancefloor every time I listen to "Rock With You"
Brittany Murphy: "I will never te-eel" - wauw, that sentence is stuck in my mind!

So as the nerd I am, I will finish off by writing, may you all rest in piece, and enjoy eating the huge cupcake!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar