onsdag den 30. december 2009

Wishing, and hoping...


So 2009 is lacking towards its end. A year that I could not have predicted the result and meaning of. I feel in many ways as if Karma came around, once again, and it taught me valuable lessons in the great war, called life. The reason I'm choosing to call it a war, is that there's a constant reminder of what's good and bad, what's right and wrong and what makes you laugh or cry. It's a balance, thats so hard to find, and I do not believe I'll find it in 2010, but I do believe that I'll come closer. 3 years ago I thought I was oh so wise, and I knew it all, but circumstances has shown me, that I know so little, and that no matter how hard I try, I cannot predict what the next day, the next hour, the next week or the next year will bring. What I can do, is enjoy myself, my great surroundings, and make sure they know I enjoy them. I said goodbye to someone this year, and it was much needed for myself, but it turned out that that person means more than me, than I could chose to ignore, and I'm so happy that that person is now a part of my life again. I know who I want to surround myself with, and how.
So here's a thank you; to the 3 girls/'skrævs' in my life who've been ready to grab me, thank you to the monday-dinner team for great dinners, great conversations and a great bond, thank you to my oldest friend 'mims' for never being on time, but always being there, thank you to my PG for reminding me to laugh when it seemed so easy to cry, thank you to the "wife "in my life, you're the closets I'll ever come to having a soul-mate in my life, thank you for rushing when times where tough, thank you for understanding who I am, thank you to my great 'babs' for making me understand the relationship between you and I and what that entitles, and last, thank you to my two assholes, for giving me two very special and dear smiles that reminds me of the times that I thought were lost!
So at last, I hope for a great 2010 with more laughter (if possible), more outdoor-Copehagen-activities, more love and more hugs!

ROCK ON!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar