torsdag den 4. februar 2010

Penicilin, Moving-trucks, Chamomile-tea and a swollen sore Throat!


So, I've been sick for 4 days now, and have been laying in bed, sweating like a dog, and feeling extremely sorry for myself, so sorry I actually cried in front of a doctor. And in the middle of being very very sick (I don't remember feeling like this since I returned home from Uganda in 2004), I have to move, I guess the term "have" is me exagerrating, cause I'm not getting kicked out, actually I'm moving to, what I predict will be my little piece of heaven. In less than 24 hours I'll be sitting in my new apartment, looking at my city, and yay for that!!
However, watching my parents pack down my stuff, it made me think about how much my apartment has witnessed, and the memories it beholds, and the memories I know have to memorize, because I will not be reminded of them, every day.
Whenever my mood was up, way up, or down, way down, the apartment 'listened' so faithfully. The little place, my little hide-away as I used to call it has seen me transform, and I so wish walls could speak some times. It really does make me realize that it will be kinda hard closing the door tomorrow for the last time.
But fuck it, its a new era, and I'm excited!
As Kanye says - TO THE SKY!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar