lørdag den 30. januar 2010

Falling Away From The Past / Slow Dancing In A Burning Room


It's saturday evening, and I'm faced with facts that reminds of the past. Facts about how people have the best intentions in their heart, but somehow, their actions overrule and symbolize pain for someone else.
I started out 2010 with my best intentions, and had a clear plan of how I wanted to make a clean cut, cut out all the things that I knew would hurt someone else, and now I realize, I should have made a clean cut in 2009. Because at the end of the day, when I close my eyes, I know, that I've been 50% of an action that will ultimately hurt an innocent person. And I need to stop! Show my face, come clean, and be honest, not to anyone I know, but most importantly, towards myself.
In less than a week, I'll uproot my roots, and move from my old apartment, to my new one. And I can't help but wonder, and stumble upon the fact that I will say goodbye to an era.
And may I finish of with one of my favorite lyrics from John Mayers newest album "Battle Studies" / Edge of Desire - Young, and full of running, tell me, where has that taken me, just a great figure 8 or a tiny infinity, Love is really nothing, but a dream that keeps waking me, for all of my trying, we still end up dying, how can it be?

1 kommentar: