tirsdag den 5. januar 2010

To Do or Not To Do


So, my first post in January, my first post in 2010. And though a new year is here, right here in the present, I find myself with even more questions and even less answers. I so long for a sense of stability, but as my great dear mum said yesterday, "Darling, it's your age, and the many choices that come with your age, that makes you confused" - and again, as so many times before, dear mummy is right on.
So what do I do when great oppertunities are right in front of me, but I don't know whether to take the right or left turn? Because no matter which turn I take/choose, it will for a while change a path of mine.
I think I can only compare the situation I find myself in, right now, to the many situations pilots finds themselves in, sometimes; let's imagine a pilot going to Rio De Janeiro, with 300 passengers, but changing his well-structured route, and taking a leap of faith, and instead go to Tokyo. The passengers might be pissed, excited, irritated or happy, and the pilots boss may be scared, fear anxiety and most likely be shit-faced, what is the worst that can happen??! Yes, people depend on the pilot to make the right choice, but what if the right choice is to go to Tokyo?

1 kommentar:

  1. Could you by any chance translate what you've written, into english?

    SvarSlet