tirsdag den 2. marts 2010

Perfectly Lonely



So, I've been sick for almost all of february, and I had to move in between my penicilin hell - but now I'm on the other side of the bridge, and am EXTREMELY impatient when it comes to waiting for Spring! I want it now - bare feet, beer outside, streetparties and hourlong cafe-visits! Is that too much to ask for?
So while I'm waiting, I'm keeping myself occupied with my new favorite pair of sneaks - as I call them, gummibears, and Tina Dickow singing the ultrafamous "ensom" from Zulu Awards 2010 - and my goodness, does she rock that song! I know that Medina is kind of well-respected, but as a true fan of ms. Dickow since 2007, I simply have to say it's a shame "ensom" isn't her song!
And by the way, think of this - "is just that nobody talks about it - but everybody does it..."

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar