mandag den 29. marts 2010

Those with everything to loose has nothing to gain, but those with nothing to loose, has everything to gain!





A dull sunday night, after a family-birthday, and 15 cups of coffee in the sunday sun, I wandered home and wondered, what to do with myself. As usual, I ended up in front of my computer, and wasted time on facebook, and edited photo'es from the events of the weekend, and ate crackers and chocolate.
At 12.25 pm, I decided to change into my great ugly pyjamas, hop in bed, and watch "the Hurtlocker". Usually I put the timer on, so that I can just go to sleep, but after 5 minutes of watching the movie, I decided, fuck it, I'll stay up all night, because I HAVE to watch this movie!
And man, am I glad I did that! I really don't want to say anything about the movie, cause I think you have to watch and judge for yourself -- but my title of this little story, will hopefully awaken your senses, and start a fire in you!
So as patriotic as I'm NOT, I do send out my thoughts and weel-wishes to those wearing combat-boots!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar